With a clear strategy, Behrens Projektmanagement GmbH has been pursuing the goal of achieving the highest possible level of satisfaction for customers and its own employees for over 10 years. Nothing is more important than teamwork, which we attach great importance to strengthening. Working together at eye level when working on a common task is what drives us.
We are an interdisciplinary team of experts from a wide range of disciplines, from master’s students, interns and young professionals to employees with many years of professional experience, in which each individual makes a valuable contribution. Whether you come from chemical and pharmaceutical engineering, pharmaceutical or medical technology, economics or a natural science: At Behrens Projektmanagement you have the opportunity to combine your specialist knowledge and talent and to participate in important projects in well-known companies in the pharmaceutical industry. We offer you a varied workplace in a collegial environment, further training and development opportunities, as well as extensive benefits.
As part of your tasks as a project manager, you will work on our customers' projects in the German-speaking area in the following areas:
- Takeover of overall or partial project management tasks
- Pharma quality management
- Plant qualification and process validation
- Creation and tracking of schedules and budgets
- Project consulting and project error analysis
In order to be able to take on this diverse area of responsibility, you need:
- a completed degree, preferably with a focus on pharmaceutical technology/medical technology, pharmacy, process engineering, natural sciences or business administration
- at least 3 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical / medical technology or comparable industry or their service providers
- proficient in German and English
- a confident and customer-oriented demeanor
- the ability to lead and motivate project team members
- the enthusiasm to actively build the company and establish it on the market
- the willingness to work at the customer's site for the duration of a project
Your advantages in this position:
- Within a few years, you will gain extensive experience in a wide variety of projects on site at companies in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries
- We provide you with a Golf-class company car, which you can of course also use privately You will receive a company cell phone and other technical benefits Extensive training opportunities
- Our social benefits are above average You work independently with flexible working hours
- Our employees have the opportunity to actively help shape the development of the company
Would you also like to use your professional passion and enthusiasm for pharmaceutical and medical technology in project management? Can you identify with our corporate culture and would you like to contribute to the company's success as part of our team? Then we look forward to receiving your application using the contact form below and to getting to know you in person soon!