Duty to provide information when collecting personal data pursuant to Art. 13 DS-GVO.
Details of the person responsible
Behrens Projektmanagement GmbH
Am Hasenberg 6
Tel.: 06421 / 968 92 00
Data protection officer:r
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com at the above postal address with the addition of "data protection officer". Your request will be treated confidentially. In this case, this means that only the data protection officer personally, neither his or her employee nor the person responsible in the sense of the V. or the management will be informed (without your consent) about the content of the request.
Processing of your personal data - purposes and legal bases
The purpose of the processing is quality assurance as well as the continuous improvement of our services. Our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO lies in marketing.
Log files are set when our website is called up and remain stored for 90 days.
Data processing in the company
We process personal data on the basis of data protection regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) as well as the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and, if applicable, the data protection laws of the individual federal states. The data of the following groups of persons are processed by the respective responsible persons in the company for the fulfillment of tasks.
In detail, this means:
- ++Customer data++ are processed for the implementation and support of the contractual relationship or the pre-contractual relationship as well as contact requests and communication on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c) DS-GVO.
- personal data of our ++suppliers and service providers as well as their employees++ are processed for the initiation and execution of our contractual relationships on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter b) DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter c) DS-GVO.
- ++Employee data++ are stored for the establishment, implementation and termination of employment relationships (Art. 88 DS-GVO, § 26 BDSG).
- ++Internal applicant data++ are stored for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and deciding on the establishment of an employment relationship (Art. 88 DS-GVO, § 26 BDSG). Documents of unsuccessful applicants are deleted four months after the end of the application process.
Recipients of the personal data
The data will be shared with the following recipients:
Social insurance agency, tax advisor
The personal data stored by us will be deleted in accordance with legal requirements. We delete the data as soon as they are no longer required for the processing purpose, a given consent is revoked or other permissions cease to apply.
Data that must still be stored, e.g. for reasons of commercial or tax law, or whose storage is still required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, will be deleted as soon as this is no longer the case.
Data subject rights
If we process personal data from you, you have the following data subject rights:
- a right to information about the data processed and to a copy, a right to rectification if we process incorrect data about you,
- a right to deletion, unless exceptions apply as to why we are still storing the data, for example, retention obligations or limitation periods a right to restriction of processing,
- a right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time, a right to object to processing in the public or legitimate interest,
- a right to data portability, a right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority if you find that we are not processing your data properly. The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information is responsible for our company. However, if you are in another federal state or not in Germany, you can also contact the data protection authority there.
Use of third party providers
We have no influence on the data collection of the respective third-party providers. We inform here about the part of the processing that we can influence. You can find more information on the respective privacy statements or privacy policies of the provider, which we have tried to link below.
Kununu (Xing AG)
Please carefully check which personal data you share
with us via Kununu.
As long as you are logged into
We have no influence on the data collection and further processing by XING. Furthermore, it is not apparent to us to what extent, where and for how long the data is stored by XING or Kununu, to what extent XING complies with existing deletion obligations, what evaluations and links are made with the data by XING and to whom the data is passed on by XING. If you would like to avoid XING processing personal data that you have provided to us, please contact us by other means. You can find our full contact details in our imprint.
This site uses the mapping software OpenStreetMap of the company OpenStreetMap Foundation,132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom ("OSM"). When using OpenStreetMap, your IP address is transmitted to a server of OSM and may be stored there. The use of OpenStreetMap takes place within the scope of our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Through ProvenExpert we open the possibility for users of our website to rate us. For this purpose, ProvenExpert creates a link to a rating page. After being redirected to this page, the user can then submit his rating.
The following personal data is processed in the process:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number, if applicable
We would like to make the content of our website even more interesting for the user by integrating video clips. With the YouTube player of the YouTube platform of the provider Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, we integrate videos from various YouTube channels into our pages. The YouTube player transmits data from the user's browser to the YouTube server - just as if the user were visiting the YouTube website itself. The transfer of data takes place even before the video itself is played. However, the user has the freedom of choice whether videos from youtube.com are played at all. This means that data is only transferred to google when a video is viewed and not before.
The data collected by the YouTube server in the USA includes details of how the user uses the YouTube services, the IP address, data on the browser type, browser language, date and time of viewing and the URL of the page on which the video is viewed, and also cookies through which the user's browser or Google account can be uniquely identified.